Bled and Ljubljana
Enjoy a full day excursion to Lake Bled, one of the most beautiful alpine resorts in the world and charming capital city of Ljubljana, known as ”Dragon city”…
Lake Bled is a glacial lake in the Julian Alps. On arrival, you will enjoy panoramic drive around and short walk along the lake. For extra charge you can visit the medieval castle with magnificent view to lake or take a boat for cruise to the lovely island in the middle of the lake. Do not forget to taste famous Bled cream cake, symbol of Bled Kremna rezina or Kremsnita..
The tour continues with drive to Ljubljana. Capital of Slovenia is cultural, educational, economic, political and administrative center of Slovenia. It has preserved its small-town friendliness and, at the same time, it has everything that all the larger capitals have.. There are located the most interesting buildings and monuments like Town Hall, Three Bridges, Franciscan Cathedral, the fountain of Francesco Robba and more… For extra charge you can visit a mighty medieval fortress, a symbol of the Slovenian capital.
PRICE (max 7 people): 580,00 €
07:45 Pick up and departure from Zagreb
10:30 Discover Lake Bled
14:00 Arrival in Ljubljana
16:30 Ljubljana sightseeing, free time for lunch
18:30 Return to Zagreb
AVAILABLE: EVERY DAY **
*other languages available on request
– Hotel pick up and drop off,
– English speaking driver and guide,
– Local guide in Ljubljana,
– Air conditioning vehicle,
– Bottled water during the ride in the vehicle,
– Private expenses
– Food and lunch
– Pletna boat in Bled: 15,00 € / person
– Bled Castle entrance fee: 11,00 € / person
– Funicular – Ljubljana Castle entrance fee
– The tour operates in all weather conditions. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
– Not recommended for people with mobility issues.