Postojna Cave and Ljubljana
Visit famous Postojna Cave, a magnificent underworld made of tunnels, galleries and halls. PoPostojna Cave is the only place where you can see the most precious brilliant in the form of a cave formation and also meet the baby dragons. Just like the world above the surface, Postojna Cave boasts towering mountains, murmuring rivers and vast subterranean halls. After amazing underworld experience, we will continue to Predjama Castle, a fairytale castle embraced by rock; an unforgettable experience in the fairytale world of knights. Impregnable medieval marvel has been perched in the middle of a 123-metre-high cliff for more than 800 years. Behind the largest cave castle in the world, there is a network of secret tunnels, from where the knight Erazem of Predjama would set out on his plundering expeditions. The Cave under Predjama Castle is the home of a colony of bats.
the tour continues with drive to Ljubljana. Capital of Slovenia is cultural, educational, economic, political and administrative center of Slovenia. It has preserved its small-town friendliness and, at the same time, it has everything that all the larger capitals have.. There are located the most interesting buildings and monuments like Town Hall, Three Bridges, Franciscan Cathedral, the fountain of Francesco Robba and more… For extra charge you can visit a mighty medieval fortress, a symbol of the Slovenian capital.
PRICE (max 7 pax): 580,00 €
07:45 Pick up and departure from Zagreb
10:30 Postojna Cave
12:30 Predjama Castle
14:30 Departure for Ljubljana
15:30 Ljubljana sightseeing, free time for lunch
18:30 Return to Zagreb
AVAILABLE: EVERY DAY **
*other languages available on request
– Hotel pick up and drop off,
– English speaking driver,
– Local guide in Ljubljana,
– Air conditioning vehicle,
– Bottled water during the ride in the vehicle,
– Private expenses
– Food and lunch
– Postojna + Predjama entrance fee: 42,80 € / person
– The tour operates in all weather conditions. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
– Not recommended for people with mobility issues.
– Please take warm clothes for the Postojna Cave – inside the cave is always cca 10°C.
– Trains are used to transport people in and out of the caves.
– Passengers must have passports (and visas if necessary) to cross the border.